08 December 2015
During the summer we attended a number of local events to meet you face-to-face to find out more about your experience when you contact us. Many of you took the time to complete our customer survey, so thank you.
We asked you how we’re doing at the following:
- Willingness to help
- Ability to get it right first time
- Our knowledge and understanding
- Keeping promises
We received 201 surveys,17 per cent said we provide excellent service, 57 per cent said we provide good service, 16 per cent said we provide satisfactory service and six per cent said we provide poor service (four per cent didn’t respond).
68 per cent also said their experience met or exceeded their expectations.
Cllr Pauline Jorgensen, executive member for resident services, said: "We received more than 200 survey responses and this is helping us to improve our services. We’re looking at what you said we do well, and where you said we could improve. And of course, we are following up on any individual issues fed back to us."
As a result of the responses and feedback, we plan to:
- Provide more service online 24/7
- Redesign our website
- Allow customers to track their requests online
- Make 40 self-serve processes easier
- Increase the number of queries dealt with at the first point of contact