Woodley Library will host a summer evening of alternative therapies and pampering on Monday 17 July.
Doors will open at 6.30pm to a packed evening of talks, demonstrations and treatments from a wide range of locally based practitioners and therapists.
Tickets are £3 (available in advance from the library) and the majority of therapists will make no additional charge on the evening (booking essential for some treatments) making this an ideal opportunity to try something new, have your questions answered on a treatment you've been thinking about or maybe just having a little 'you' time, relaxing with a light refreshment in the courtyard garden.
Talks - Stage (no booking required)
- 6.45pm – Catherine Holt, sound therapist at the Drum Circle
- 7.30pm – Maria Grima, healer and author of the Rainbow Serpent Trilogy
- 8pm – Anna Jones, body image consultant
- 8.30pm – Kailash Henderson, Reiki master
Demonstrations (no booking required)
- Jessica Reynolds – Make-up tutorials
- 7.30pm to 8.15pm - Summer day
- 8.30pm to 9.15pm - Summer evening
Therapists (booking essential)
- Sonia Walton – Indian head massage
- Annie Vickery – Yoga
- Anna Suchodolska – Back, neck and shoulder massage
- Nikki Reid – Seated acupressure
- Kailash Henderson – Energy healing
- Jenny Briggs – Mini-manicure
Therapists and others (no booking required)
- Ani Robson – Tropic skincare
- Nina Warden - Be Beautiful Hair and Beauty (Spray Tanning)
- Helen Wright – Prophetic artist
- Anna Jones – Body image consultant
- Catherine Holt – Sound therapist
- Ciara Daisy – Luxury shower hats, Wash bags and accessories
Refreshments will be available throughout the evening in the courtyard.