Being a Foster Carer is an opportunity to make a real difference to a child or young person.
Drop in for a chat about fostering opportunities over the coming months:r
- Bradbury Centre, Wokingham Methodist Church, Rose Street, Wokingham on Thursday 15 September between 5.30pm and 7.45pm
- St Sebastian’s Memorial Hall, Nine Mile Ride, Wokingham Without, on Tuesday 20 September between 12.30pm and 2.45pm
- United Reform Church Hall, Church Street, Twyford, on Thursday 29 September between 12.30pm and 2.45pm
- Bader Room, Oakwood Centre, Headley Road, Woodley, on Thursday 20 October between 5.15pm and 8.15pm
- Luke Room, Bradbury Centre, Wokingham Methodist Church, Rose Street, Wokingham on Thursday 24 November between 5.30pm and 7.45pm
If you think you might have just what it takes to foster a local child or care for a young person then we would love to hear from you!
For more information, call us on (0118) 974 6204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit the Wokingham fostering and adoption website.