Wokingham Borough Council's Leader Cllr Charlotte Haitham Taylor has announced a new top team following the resignation of the lead councillor in charge of finance.
Cllr Oliver Whittle, previously the Executive Member for Finance, has stepped down due to his wife’s ill health.
New composition of Wokingham Borough Council’s Executive
- Cllr Charlotte Haitham Taylor - Leader of the Council
- Cllr David Lee - Deputy Leader of the Council and Executive Member for Strategic Highways and Planning
- Cllr Julian McGhee-Sumner - Executive Member for Finance, 21st Century Council, Internal Services and Human Resources
- Cllr Keith Baker - Executive Member for Highways and Transport
- Cllr Simon Weeks - Executive Member for Planning and Enforcement
- Cllr Richard Dolinski - Executive Member for Adults' Services, Health, Wellbeing and Housing
- Cllr Mark Ashwell - Executive Member for Children's Services
- Cllr Norman Jorgensen - Executive Member for Environment, Sports, Leisure, Libraries and Environmental Health
- Cllr Stuart Munro, Executive Member for Business and Economic Development and Regeneration