Use the form on the right to sign up for our Wokingham Borough Connect email newsletters.
These cover a range of topics and you can sign up to whatever interests you.
Here's a summary of what you'll find in some of the items listed.
What you'll find in each bulletin
- General News/Residents' Round up: all our biggest news in one place, sent twice a week
- Rubbish & Recycling: weekly updates on everything relating to waste services
- Covid-19 and WBC services: all the key information on Covid-19 relating to our borough, every week
- Countryside: fortnightly updates on everything you need to know about events and more happening in our countryparks and green spaces
- Traffic and Travel: weekly
- Libraries: monthly updates from the teams running our libraries
- Consultations: promotion of our surveys and consultations
- Climate Emergency: monthly updates on how we're doing our bit to make the borough carbon neutral by 2030
- Active Travel (MyJourney): all the information you could need on getting out of the car and travelling by car, bike or scooter, sent once a month
- Fostering: find out more about becoming a foster carer
- Business matters: for businesses
- Planning policy: updates and news on planning policy
- What's on: fortnightly updates on all our events and how to book tickets for them
- Sports and Leisure: monthly updates on all our sports and leisure facilities and health initiatives
- Infrastructure News: progress updates once a month on some of our new facilities and infrastructure across the area
- Family First: for those with children in the borough aged 11 and under, covering events for you, school information and more