On Friday 20 November, from 9.30am to 2pm, a Carers Rights Day event will take place at the Oakwood Centre, Headley Road, Woodley RG5 4JZ.
Unpaid carers will be able to learn more about keeping fit and well as well as:
- Why it's important to get a flu jab and health check
- Benefits of telling your GP you are a carer
- SHaRON - social networking website for relatives and carers of those with mental health problems
- New community navigator project
- Improve your wellbeing through sport
To book a place please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 988 5462. A free lunch and refreshments will be provided.