See Dinton Pastures in a new light, join the X-Trail Night Run and brave a five mile off-road running course under the light of the moon. The event has been organised in partnership with Bracknell-based Barnes Fitness and provides avid runners with the chance to head off the beaten track.
The race kicks off at 7.30pm sharp on Thursday 5 March and entrants up for the challenge can expect well-lit marshals, signs, tail runner and even a lead cyclist to keep them on route. Entrants are also advised that head torches are compulsory. The event is chip timed and participants will receive a bespoke wooden event medal upon crossing the finish line.
“We’re really excited to return to Dinton Pastures with the added twist that this year’s X-Trail takes place at night. Runners can expect an exhilarating off-road route and with the help of illuminated friendly marshals you’ll be sure to have a blast. I do advise that you don’t wear your brand new trainers as it may be a little muddy.” said, race organiser, Ellie Barnes of Barnes Fitness
Cllr Parry Batth, executive member for environment and leisure, added: “Our picturesque Dinton Pastures Country Park is the perfect location for fitness fanatics. We’re so pleased to see the X-Trail return as an evening activity, as we know the Barnes Fitness events are much loved by our locals. Good luck to all the participants.”
- £20 entry fee (+ 5% online processing fee)
- Chip timed
- Bespoke event medal for all finishers
- No headphones to be worn during this event
- Not suitable for buggy running
- Free race photos (subject to weather and light conditions)
- Minimum age of 15 years, as of race day
- Plenty of parking available onsite with option to "check-in/out" so you only pay for the time you are onsite
- You can purchase tickets here