Wokingham Borough Council’s My Journey team are giving you the chance to win £50 of Berkshire Cycle Co vouchers to help you stay safe this winter.
To enter you must:
- Follow the My Journey Wokingham Facebook page
- Like the competition post on their page.
- Comment on the post with your favourite place to cycle in the Wokingham Borough (pictures are welcome).
The closing date for entries will be Monday 25th November – so get creative!
The winner will be chosen by the Borough Mayor, Cllr Bill Soane.
To submit your response now, click here.
Terms & Conditions below:
The promoter is Wokingham Borough Council in conjunction with My Journey Wokingham.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wokingham Borough Council and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation organising the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social media platform will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be 25th November 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
•Follow My Journey Wokingham Facebook page
•Like the ‘competition’ post
•Comment on the post with your ‘favourite bike ride’ story
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows: £50 of Berkshire Cycle Co vouchers.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
4. Winners will be chosen by the Wokingham Borough Mayor.
5. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Wokingham Borough Council and not to any other party.