Come and discover what opportunities, services, organisations, and support are available to help you gain employment or change employment on Monday 31 October from 1pm to 5pm at Wokingham Borough Council’s Shute End offices, Wokingham.
Organisations will include:
- Princes Trust - Who help young people aged 13 to 30 get into jobs, education and training.
- Early Years Advisor - Find out what options are available to you in regards to child care if you return to work or are wanting to increase your hours
- Supported Employment Service - The Supported Employment Service can help if you are looking for work but need extra support, if you are planning to return to work, require further training, or need support when meeting an employer
- Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction officers - Find out how working could see you better off
- Job Centre - Training, guidance and work placement advice. Benefits once you start work
- Smart Works - Open to any women in the Thames Valley area who has a confirmed job interview for a paid position or a year-long apprenticeship. They refer women to us who need help with interview clothes and confidence-building in the run up to their interview
- Bracknell and Wokingham College - Can offer advice and guidance on a range of full time and part time courses including those that would be free to individuals that are claiming benefits