Wokingham Borough Council are giving you the chance to win 2 free swimming passes this summer! These passes will guarantee your entry into either of these swimming pools:
Loddon Valley Leisure Centre, Earley or Carnival Pool, Wokingham.
To enter, you must follow the Council's Instagram page, like the '1000 followers' post and answer the following question in the comment section.
Why do you love living in the Wokingham borough?
The closing date for entries will be Saturday 20 July at 5pm - so get creative!
The winner will be chosen by the Borough Mayor, Cllr Bill Soane.
To submit your response now, click here.
Terms & Conditions below:
The promoter is Wokingham Borough Council in conjunction with Places Leisure.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Wokingham Borough Council and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation organising the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person on the same social media platform will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be Saturday 20 July at 5pm. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
•Follow our Instagram account
•Like the post regarding the competition
•Answer the following question: Why do you love living in the Wokingham borough?
1. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
2. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
3. The prize is as follows:
2 monthly swimming passes to either Loddon Valley Leisure Centre or Carnival Pool. These will be given away jointly.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
4. Winners will be chosen by the Wokingham Borough Mayor.
5. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
6. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be claimed and will be put in touch with Places Leisure.
7. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
9. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
10. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
11. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to Wokingham Borough Council and not to any other party.